Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday, January 29

Georgetown - Nova:

Hoyas up by 5 in second half, I can't name one player on either team.

Neither team can shoot, lots of fouls and free throws, whatever.

Xavier - Richmond:

59-48 Xavier. What a surprise, I turn the game on and they call a timeout, hoops for ya.

Womens hoops, Oklahoma at Oklahoma State:

huge game, huge. Oh, it's a timeout, surprising. If they want anyone to ever watch womens hoops, no timeouts, no free throws. Once they call a timeout and you change the channel, you will never go back. I'm not saying the score because I don't care.

I have watched three games for 10 minutes and have seen, 4 fouls, three turnovers, three timeouts and 1 basket.

I am done with this game.

Minnesota - Purdue:

Wait, it's a timeout

Farmers Open from Torrey Pines:

I have played twice at Torrey, once North, once South. On the South Course, it was so foggy I could not see my ball after I hit it, disappeared, then I walked into the fog hoping to find the ball. The course is on the ocean, but, I never saw any water.

On the North course, I shot a 42 in the first 9, 42! Then a 54 on the back for a 96, my greatest round ever.

Commercial, again.

I am hungry, I can make eggs, pancakes or cereal, not sure yet. I need a personal chef. In my fridge I have: Eggs, gatorade, cheese, beans, a bell pepper, a tiny can of tuna fish, tortillas and soup. That is all that is in there, and, I live 30 feet from a Vons, pathetic.

My buddy said, dude, I'll get tickets to Torrey, we will go Satuday, I have heard nothing.

Jon Daly was wearing something like this yesterday.



Mickelson, par 4, 5th hole - yanks it in the rough

Tiger - putting from outside the green, that is my move, cannot chip at all. Almost made it, brilliant idea.

Ralph Sampson III plays for Minnesota, who knew?

Ewing Dunks on his dad:



Not really into Minnesota - Purdue. Oh, a timeout.

I need to eat, mostly useless hour of sports.

No comments: