Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snowboarding



Snowboarding, I'll give it a few minutes.

4 man race, Kevin Leahy wins the race after the Mingini brothers both wipeout, tough night in the Mingini home tonight.

West Virginia up by 8 over Notre Dame. I was at a tourney game when Bob Huggins was coaching Cincy. Cincy player turned the ball over, there was quiet in Cox Arena, Huggins stomped his feet and screamed at the player, the entire arena was staring at him.

Nascar is on, anybody care?

I tried to watch Baylor at Texas Tech women's hoops but it is halftime and I don't really care. Though, the announcer is wearing some sort of lingerie top, not bad, surprising for a women's hoops game. Texas Tech is wearing bright pink uniforms and Brittney Griner dunked, so, there are some redeeming qualities in this tilt.





Hot Bodies of 2011 is on, waiting til they show me.

Washington State vs Arizona State? Can't say it fires me up.

Useless women's game of the week - Samford at Elon

Cornell vs Lehigh - college wrestling. Cornell is ranked first, Lehigh 17th, if you care, I don't.

NBA All Star East/West practice - yes, practice is on NBAtv. Let's take a look, shall we?

Gasol shooting jumpers, mostly standing around, running through the offense, Popovich teaching Melo the offense, will Melo be a Knick next week?

I would like to watch them learn the offense but I must have something better to do.

Army up 7-0 at Navy, I would watch this if it were the second half and it were close, but it's not and it's not.

No comments: