Saturday, December 12, 2009

Isles-Bruins First Period


It's raining, I have a Sierra Nevada, and the game is on, no complaints. Dwayne Roloson, the Isles goalie, is 41, same age as me, nice work Dwayne.

1-0 Isles, Rob Schremp first NHL goal, nice.

John Tavares was born in 1990, just pointing that out.

If anyone reads this, let me know, I could be writing this to myself, well, I am.

My sister found an Islander jersey at her old job, nobody wanted it, it's pretty sweet.

Sad how long it's been since the Bruins won the cup, eh?

Just want to say, I am hungry, ready to make some world famous pasta.

Carl just called me a homer because his Bruins were scored on, poor kid.

I was watching Red Sox Yanks from 1978 today, did I mention it was raining? Yaz hit a homer, but, he was no Bucky Dent, I should delete that.



6 minutes left, Isles still up, ah, post for Bruins, no luck yet for them.

Bruins score, nice wrister, looks like me out there, (only 2 sierra nevadas in and I am better than an nhl player)

It is better to record the game, then catch up, commercials weak.

So, just saying, I think Mark Ingram from Bama should take the Heisman.

still hungry.

Islander fans do not like Jon Sim, at all, in any way.

Hillen hurt, 5 d for Isles, plenty of playing time.

You just look at the Isles jerseys and think, Stanley Cups.

Roloson nice save, good work for the old guy.

1-1, Bruins fans whining.

No comments: