Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Feb. 6, 2008

US-Mexico - The US and Mexico are going to head to head in a "friendly", whatever a friendly is.
UNC-Duke - I guarantee this game is never called a "friendly"

2-1 US - US scores, 2-1 US. Soccer is a great sport, too bad most do not realize that. My phone has been sending a text message for 10 minutes, that is stupid.

3-1 US - Dang, is this indoor soccer? I have never seen this many goals. Wait, offsides, I see why people dislike soccer, the best plays never count.

Pele was sweet:




Who would have thought that once Mcnamee claimed he saved evidence that Clemens would say it was doctored?


None of my text messages work, remember life without text messages?


Do you think stop time would work in the NFL? The game could end at any time, any second? Peyton in his dumb audible, game ends, Jets win.


Back to Duke, UNC - Vitale is back, some dislike him, but, he was born June 9, same as me, thus, he is brilliant.


Johan finally dons a Mets Uni:



Duke-UNC is boring me

If you did not notice that Time-Warner does not have the NHL Network your life is sad

Oilers-Blackhawks - good to see former Islanders draft picks playing well, such as Robert Nilsson, though, I don't think that dude will be a star.

I left the Duke game for three minutes and no points scored.

US - Mexico - Mexico ties it, that country cares about this game, US, not sure if anyone does.


Ok, a little break there, but, it is soccer and 30 minutes later it's still 2-2.

Soccer ends in a tie, thus, a friendly.

No comments: