Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl - Fourth Quarter




6:03 PM - would the party be more fun than typing this?





6:04 PM - do all Jets fans think of Joe Willie today?

















6:05 PM - Sarah Connor and all the Celebs, who cares if they are there, really? Carlton Thompson is there, all that matters to me.






6:06 PM - That is the big play they needed, but, Boss did not finish it, I know the Pats, they will tighten up, gotta get that one in






6:07 PM - Johan's salary, undiculous



Year
Salary
2008
$19M
2009
$20M
2010
$21M
2011
$22.5M
2012
$24M
2013
$25.5M



6:08 PM - Eli, can he really win this, is Chad Pennington sad somewhere?


6:09 PM - Where is Kenny O'Brien and what is he thinking?



6:10 PM - TD Tyree, lots of time left kids.


6:11 PM - Will Shockey zip it if the Giants win without him?








Eli actually is ok in my book, I have never had this look in my life, well, maybe I have:





















6:14 PM - Sarah Connor chronicles sucks



6:15 PM - Langridge has these cats that just want to sit on my lap, guess because I am the only pathetic one here.



6:16 PM - Junior Seau, dork



6:17 PM - don't you think the Pats will find a way to win this? Will it be more annoying that Giants fans or Pats fans are happy?



6:18 PM - Welker is a god



6:18 PM - Brady is human, Moss was open. I know Brady is human, he threw picks vs the Jets this year, stupid Jets


6:19 PM - I wish this game would be a tie.


6:20 PM - babies talking is not funny anymore



6:21 PM - 2.3 million per commercial? That is the best they can do? The world is stupid.


6:22 PM - Eli, come on, wide open.


6:23 PM - nice tackle, dang, I have no idea what I am rooting for.








6:25 PM - who is Anna rooting for?

































6:27 PM - win it for the old trainer, that is the new plea



6:27 PM - Welker. MVP



6:28 PM - You know the Pats will score, Eli and his overthrow, dang. Still have no idea who I am rooting for.


6:29 PM - Maroney is tough, that dude kills at the end


6:30 PM - Welker, Welker, Welker







6:31 PM - Is this game still on?




























6:32 PM - Welker


6:33 PM - Moss shows up


6:34 PM - Faulk, not Marshall


6:35 PM - do they need to show Joe Willie?





6:37 PM - third and goal for Pats, what do I want to happen? I am very confused.



6:38 PM - You just knew golden Tom would make the big play, that guy, dang.



6:40 PM - You see, the Patriots can get crushed all day and still win, it makes no sense.



6:41 PM - I might be rooting for Eli, can you believe it?



6:43 PM - sadly, Eli's overthrow the difference, what is going on at that party? Wait, I have to rewind this commercial, wait, Victorias Secret number one, nice work.



6:46 PM - Toomer! Good spot I hope, give them the first



6:47 PM - Give it to Jacobs and go for it



6:48 PM - Got it, am I rooting for the Giants?



6:49 PM - dang, I thought he would fumble



6:50 PM - no way! What a catch, Tyree!



6:52 PM - Eli sacked, still time



6:52 PM - I guess I am rooting for Eli, Boston has had enough



6:54 PM - Tyree could not grab another miracle



6:55 PM - first down for the USC kid, Trojans, Giants, what is wrong with me?



6:56 PM - Holy macaroni. Giants will win, am I sad, happy? What did my dad do to me? Dad, can you explain how you are a Giants fan, please? Tyree saved the day, that is all I know.



6:57 PM - This is undiculous



6:58 PM - Undiculous - Maukaneese for 'rediculous'



6:58 PM - If Brady pulls this out he really is a god




6:69 PM - Tyree the hero.













7:00 PM - I have mixed emotions, dad, why do I pick the wrong teams?

7:01 PM - Mercury Morris is smiling somewhere

7:01 PM - This is it - game over

7:04 PM - Belichick is a cry-baby

7:05 PM - good night from San Diego.



No comments: