Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl - Halftime

5:13 pm - Tom Petty finishing up 'Running down a dream', if it is called that, good show. They used to call me Tom Petty in the 80's but, my hair has not stayed around like his, so, the comparisons are over.

5:16 pm - Mike's cat just brought me a little toy monkey, dropped it off right here, I am lucky to receive such a gift.

5:17 pm - I was supposed to go to a super bowl party down in PB, but, I played in a golf tourney yesterday, cocktails all day and into the evening. At my old age I could not get the energy to drive down the street, second year in a row watching the Super Bowl by myself. The Jets may play in the this game someday.

5:19 pm - My dad claims he is a Giants fan, but, the rest of us are Jets fans. What's up with dad anyway? Strange dude.

5:21 pm - I hate the Pats and the Giants, not equally, I hate the Pats more. Maybe I don't hate them, you get the point.

5:23 pm - word is I am missing a good party, oh well. Bellichick and is dumb cutoff shirts have to go, he spurned the Jets, maybe he is very smart?

5:25 pm - The Giants might win this game, or, they might not.

5:26 pm- How can you not root for Wes Welker?

5:26 pm - Maroney ain't bad

5:27 pm - As bad as the Pats look so far, they are winning and will win, that is what they do, it is annoying.

5:27 pm - Third and whatever the Pats get the first, annoying.

5:30 pm - You know, the Jets could have had the third pick in the draft, but, they won their last game for no reason, that still bothers me.

5:30 pm - I can still get to that party, but, when the day passes I won't wish I had gone.

No comments: